Hi Jérôme;

It's hard to be certain about whether the broken message is a ghost
message or not, as there was nothing to see in the headers (it got as
far as "RFC822 Header Follows" and then nothing. I have a lot of
incoming mail from the same people all the time so it is difficult to
determine whether the content of the broken message is actually
replicated in a message that I have fully received.

You may be right and the messages have actually been retrieved but leave
a phantom presence on the server (or whatever it is that is happening).
The broken messages have been deleted now so I have nothing to check
against, but if it happens again I'll see what I can determine.

Thanks for your help.
Rick

--
G5 2GHz x2  ::  2GB RAM  ::  10.4.7  ::  PM 5.5b2  ::  3 pane mode

Shark Attack: A Design Studio
<www.sharkattack.co.uk>