Someone said CTM added HTML viewing by customer request. If so many
people wanted HTML viewing, then it makes sense that they might want
printing too. CTM implemented printing of HTML documents, but it does
not work properly. Do we laud CTM for putting in flawed printing
features, or wonder why they did not get it right?

I echo Barbara Needham's comment on printing to PDFs. I do this all the
time (although more commonly for things on web pages).

Has anyone else noticed that mail composed in HTML sometimes is hard to
read when rendered in text because the layout does not work well in text?

- Winston