Michael Lewis wrote:

>Why should I care if my email program can print HTML as long as
>one click takes me to a browser that does?

PowerMail pretends to print HTML email properly, and does not warn users
that it does not. I am not complaining that PM does not print HTML. I am
complaining that PowerMail appears to be able to print HTML email, but
can't do it right.

Printing is a basic feature. In non-beta software (email or not) I
expect it to work properly.

You should care because if you are like many people, your email is an
important part of your life. If CTM does not consider such a basic
feature worth fixing, don't you worry about how CTM will deal with less
obvious but perhaps more consequential problems?

- Winston