powermail-discuss Digest #2628 - Tuesday, May 8, 2007

  Re: powermail-discuss Digest #2627 - 05/07/07
          by "Joe Hallett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Re: PowerMail and IMAP
          by "Finke Finke" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Re: PowerMail and IMAP
          by "Bill Lane" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Subject: Re: powermail-discuss Digest #2627 - 05/07/07
From: "Joe Hallett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 11:39:15 -0700

I recently switched from Emailer which had even less support for IMAP.
But several years ago I started to use a small application called Mail
Forward <http://www.sspi-software.com/> which automatically forwards
mail from several IMAP accounts to a central POP account where PowerMail
takes over. This allows me to apply all filtering, saving and sorting
actions to IMAP mail.

The only downsides that I have found are that occasionally I will
accidentally shut down MailForward and there always is a short delay in
receiving mail

Joe Hallett
5/7/07