powermail-discuss Digest #2641 - Monday, June 4, 2007

  POP login error
          by "David Gallanders" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Re: Setting Criteria Before Sending Messages
          by "Mikael Byström" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Re: Data bug in forward messages
          by "Mikael Byström" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Re: Data bug in forward messages
          by "Tim Lapin (sympatico)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Re: Setting Criteria Before Sending Messages
          by "Giovanni Andreani" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Re: Data bug in forward messages
          by "Rene Merz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Re: Setting Criteria Before Sending Messages
          by "Rene Merz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Re: Data bug in forward messages
          by "Tim Lapin (sympatico)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Re: Setting Criteria Before Sending Messages
          by "Giovanni Andreani" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  changing account on send
          by "Marlyse Comte" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Re: changing account on send
          by "Tim Lapin (sympatico)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>