powermail-discuss Digest #2642 - Tuesday, June 5, 2007

  Re: changing account on send
          by "Rick Lecoat" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Re: changing account on send
          by "Marlyse Comte" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Re: Data bug in forward messages
          by "Mikael Byström" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Subject: Re: changing account on send
From: "Rick Lecoat" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 21:03:49 +0100

Marlyse;

Are you sure you didn't have a filter somewhere set to switch accounts
under certain conditions? It's a long shot, I know, but that's all I can
think of (I used to have a filter set up to make sure that mails to
certain people all went from a specific account).

Rick

--
G5 2GHz x2  ::  2GB RAM  ::  10.4.9  ::  PM 5.5.2  ::  3 pane mode