Hi,

I'm sure by now that they're aware of the general issue
of webkit crashing otherwise functional programs.

I agree that in general Apple is not going to care if
a third party app crashes. They don't have the source to
debug the problem, and it's generally not their problem
anyway.

Not sure if they forward that info to third party
developers or not. I can imagine it being an
administrative nightmare with possible legal
(privacy) issues.

Oh well...

Bruce
--