Hi,

I've been using PowerMail for several years, and I've encountered
something yesterday that won't clear up by itself, and I can't get it to
clear up.

When I try to send email via my primary email account, I get the
following error message:

    A network interface error occurred
    Class=NetP; what=4; when=1

I have tried Quitting PM and deleting the following:

    Temp Outgoing
    Temp Incoming
    User Prefs

- I have re-set the parameters for this mail account (other accounts are
working just fine).

- I've created a new Mail Account using all the account info for the
account that won't send, in case the Mail Account was corrupt.

- I've checked and re-checked the account's validity and password on my
ISP's mail server.

- (I've also emailed ctm twice with no response yet, but that's another
story...)

The account can receive mail just fine, but it cannot send. Other
accounts, even some in the same domain, are sending and receiving just fine.

I found one reference to this error in the PowerMail Discuss archives
from back in January, but saw no response to it.

Does anyone recognize this one, and what it means? And, more
importantly, what to do about it?

Thanks,

Steve