Anthony Sanna / 2007/08/29 / 01:12 PM wrote:

>The way PM sorts the names, I either have to type all of the way out to
>the beginning of the last name, or start typing and use the mouse or
>arrow to select Thomas D.  It's a small bother.

I always wanted for Unix Shell auto complete feature, that is [TAB] to
complete known common word then blink if multiple choices on the
following word.

>While saving a number of files in Photoshop yesterday, it dawned on me.
>I saved the first file as a .jpg.  The option box came up with Quality
>12 (maximum) preselected.  I wanted to save at 10, and changed the
>setting.  The same for file number 2.  But by file 3 or 4, Photoshop had
>figured out what I wanted, and the rest of the Save dialogs came up with
>10 as the default.

This doesn't sound right.  I don't think Photoshop guesses.  It only
remembers the previous setting unless the file itself contained the meta
data to suggest different setting.

--

- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Boston, MA
<http://a-no-ne.com> <http://anonemusic.com>