On 9/21/07 at 3:44 PM, Jeremy Hughes ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) said:

>Steve Abrahamson (21/9/07, 14:05) said:
>
>>On 9/21/07 at 7:28 AM, Richard Davis ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) said:
>>
>>>If you reach the 2 GB limit you can make another user.
>>>
>>>Wouldn't be much different from searching your mail archive
>>>with another mail app.
>>
>>I can have PowerMail and Mail.app running at the same time; I cannot
>>have both users running at the same time in PowerMail.
>>
>>And, as this thread has revealed, this point may ultimately be moot.
>
>It's disappointing that no one from CTM has commented on this, or on the
>basic problem of the 2 GB limit.
>
>The last official comment I saw about the 2 GB problem was that they're
>not planning to do anything to address it.
>
>I like PowerMail, but will eventually have to switch if the limit is not
>removed.

Sadly, that's the point I'm facing, too.

I've always suspected, but have never been really convinced, that CTM
may a side business for several geographically disparate, though very
talented, programmers who have day jobs. The fact that they've opted to
ignore the 2 gig limit (and even this thread at this point) leads me
closer to conviction on this, and that, indeed, they don't want to
undertake anything "hard." Or at least not for PowerMail anymore.

I don't know - that's just the feeling I get. And it's not a good one,
as email is my #1 business productivity tool, and I had such high hopes
for PowerMail.

Steve

Steve Abrahamson
Ascending Technologies