Michael J. Hußmann ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> Ah, I see! Now I get the same behaviour you are experiencing! So there's
> a bug in the code accepting keyboard input in the address book. It works
> just fine if I enter the name in the mail's address field directly. This
> should narrow the issue down far enough for CTM to quickly fix it.

This appears to be a problem not with accented characters as such, but
with dead keys like "`", "´", or "~". CTM developers in Geneva wouldn't
experience this problem as they can type most of those accented
characters directly on their French keyboards, without resorting to dead keys.

- Michael

Michael J. Hußmann

E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
WWW (personal): http://michael-hussmann.de