Bill Courington sez:

>Yes, PM is good about handling incoming URLs, even if they span a line
>break. According to the friend who started this ;-) mail.app apparently
>is not good at the same thing. Neither is Thunderbird (I checked).
>
>  Bill

For what it's worth, I forwarded the original message to my .Mac mail
account which I connect to with Mail.app. Mail.app handled the broken
link just fine for me. (Mail v2.1.3 in OS X 10.4.11) Is the URL in the
original message here the same as the one broken for the friend? Maybe
something in that URL is making the <>'s get ignored or something?

--
Michael Lewis
Off Balance Productions