Nick Keck on 3/20/08 said

>When I address a new message, sometimes I am provided as an option old
>addresses for the individual. They are preceded by the @ sign and not
>the "good address" symbol.
>
>They do not appear in my address book. Where are they being stored?
>
>How do I remove them from my setup?

Preferences/Address Book/un-check remember senders of received messages.
If you think you want some of them I've started a new e-mail with the
recipient beginning with A, then entered in to my address book those I
wanted to keep etc. on to Z but haven't had to do that for a while. Then
you can "clear" in that same preferences screen and it seems to clear
both recipients and senders; at least that is the way I remember it.
--
Barbara Needham