Tim Lapin sez:

>In short, HTML e-mail is still a problem which is treated inconsistently.

I get HTML mail that Mail.app can't handle. It's the sending that is
inconsistent.

I'm going to be a curmudgeonly anti-HTML-email luddite to the end. I
have it all turned off in Powermail and simply choose to view it in the
web browser if I decide to bother with it. I have as much as I can
turned off in Mail.app, too, for those things I get via that. Congrats
to all of you who get real mail via HTML mail; my HTML mail if 99% crap
and spam. (SpamSieve gets rid of most of the spam. Now I have to deal
with relatives forwarding jokes and kitten pictures and political lies
to me -- all in crappy HTML that screams and blinks and colorfully tells
me how funny and/or patriotic it is. UGH!) When and if Powermail stops
being made and stops working, I'll be turning HTML off in any other
program I use, if I can. If I can't, I'm going to be really angry for a
long time. :)

--
Michael Lewis
Off Balance Productions