Steve Tarpin said for some unknown reason:

>Picky-Pickerton, so I'm not big on detail, don't let that distract you
>from the point.
Well, you can't count obviously. That's my fault now?
You had a point? OK.

>" the features of MobileMe and the mail-push, server-side constant
>updating of multiple
>computers from "The Cloud" are awfully tempting."

Yeah, I can read thank you, but what it means for your work flow was
quite unclear. Also, "Mobile Me" and "The Cloud" are unknown terms to me.
If you don't want to share, that's fine, but there's no reason to be
nasty about it. Cheeezzh!

Mikael

Technoids:
PM 5.6.3 build 4504 sv / SpamSieve 2.6.6 sv | OS X 10.4.8 | Powerbook
G4/400 | 1GB / 80GB