>>I've avoided Apple's Mail application, having been an avid PowerMail
>>user for 10-years now (since May of 1999)

>That's 9-years though.

Picky-Pickerton, so I'm not big on detail, don't let that distract you
from the point.

>>"The Cloud" are awfully tempting. "The Cloud" is the
>>direction of the future (GoogleApps, MobileMe etc), and eventually I
>>will give in and make the move, unless...

>What are the tempting features for you?

I thought I was pretty clear with that initially, but here goes...

" the features of MobileMe and the mail-push, server-side constant
updating of multiple
computers from "The Cloud" are awfully tempting."

Shall I repeat that?

" the features of MobileMe and the mail-push, server-side constant
updating of multiple
computers from "The Cloud" are awfully tempting."

Hope that helps...

--
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was
probably worth it.