powermail-discuss Digest #2871 - Monday, August 11, 2008

  Re: establish connection script?
          by "PowerMail Engineering" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Re: establish connection script?
          by "MB" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Subject: Re: establish connection script?
From: "PowerMail Engineering" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 11:04:16 +0200

MB wrote:

>Label me clueless, but what is the easiest way to check messages
>according to the current set schedule, if it is set to never check
>messages on the specific accounts? Or alternatively establish a
>connection to either the accounts in the current schedule or to named
>group of accounts?

I'm not sure what you are trying to do exactly, but this should connect
to all the accounts specified in the first timed schedule of the current
schedule:

tell application "PowerMail"
    set accountList to schedule 1 accounts of current scheduling
    repeat with acc in accountList
        connect to acc
    end repeat
end tell

Jérôme - CTM Engineering

   "I use PM from years and I can say it is the best mail client. It has
    its roots in EMailer and is fantastic."
  PowerMail user comment on www.versiontracker.com

         Download a demo version from www.ctmdev.com

From: "MB" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 14:05:03 +0200

PowerMail Engineering taught:

>tell application "PowerMail"
>    set accountList to schedule 1 accounts of current scheduling
>    repeat with acc in accountList
>        connect to acc
>    end repeat
>end tell

Thanks!

My objective, which I unfortunately left out, is to be able to check my
email with one click, with PowerMail not running. I want to start up the
script with a shortcut - I'm using FastScripts Lite for this- and forget
about it until my messages all have been fetched.

End of powermail-discuss Digest