powermail-discuss Digest #2824 - Saturday, August 16, 2008

  Re: powermail-discuss Digest #2823 - 06/09/08
          by "Joe Hallett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Index or search result inconsistencies
          by "MB" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Subject: Re: powermail-discuss Digest #2823 - 06/09/08
From: "Joe Hallett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 13:03:26 -0700

My biggest wish if for a persistent "recent mail" folder which survives
shutting down PM...something like Emailer's log folders would be fine.

Joe Hallett