On   Saturday, August 23, 2008,   Michael J. Hußmann   sent forth:

>Tim Lapin ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
>
>> You miss the point, I think.  These messages cannot be displayed by PM
>> in any mode.  I have received a few myself.
>
>So far, this thread was about HTML-only mails, and PM has no problems
>displaying HTML-only mails that I am aware of. There is an issue with
>mails containing multiple HTML parts or combinations of HTML and plain
>text parts, but that's a different matter. In those cases, the
>individual parts can only be displayed in a web browser.

What are you talking about?  RE-READ the part you quoted.  I have
received some HTML-only e-mails that did NOT open in PowerMail.  Not
often, mind you but more than once.

The whole point is to NOT open them in a second application, IMHO.

--
Tim Lapin
[EMAIL PROTECTED]