Raphaël PAREJO wrote:

>I've saved in 2000 my messages (Powermail 3), but only the Message
>Database file... Can i retrieve these messages with only this unique
>"Message Database" file?

Probably.
- create a new folder in the Finder
- put a copy of your PM3 message database file in this folder
- switch user environment (menu file / database) and select this folder
- After PowerMail 6 has converted it, you can export the messages to the
PowerMail Exchange format, and import them to your current database

If PM 6 has troubles to convert directly a message database from PM3, it
may be necessary to open it with PM4 or PM5, which can be downloaded from:
<http://www.ctmdev.com/download/earlier_versions_archive.html>.

Jérôme - CTM Engineering

   "Foxtrot Professional Search has rapidly become an almost indispensable
    tool in day to day work..."
  FoxTrot Professional Search user comment

         Download a demo version from www.foxtrot.ch