George Henne (g...@nsbasic.com) wrote:

> For me, the attachments end up as part of the body of the text version
> of the message - Powermail does not detect the attachment. The mail
> program on the iPhone recognizes the attachment properly.

I've just tried sending from iCal 4.0.1 to PM 6.0.3 and the .ics file
was recognized as an attachment alright.

> Once again, Mail on the iPhone displays the message as the author
> intended. If you would prefer to see it another way, then it should be a
> preference, not the default action.

I was wondering about the "as the author intended" part - is there
actually a standard way to specify that images should be displayed
inline, other than using HTML? Because technically those inline images
are still attachments.

- Michael

Michael J. Hußmann

E-mail: mich...@michael-hussmann.de