George Henne (g...@nsbasic.com) wrote:

> An html mail with embedded images is a perfectly reasonable thing to
> expect your browser to display properly.

And PowerMail does. Depending on your preferences settings, PM will
either display all the embedded images in HTML mail, or just those sent
with the mail as an attachment. Or it will choose a plain text version,
if available (which happens to be my preference).

There are some remaining issues with HTML mails in PM, such as being
unable to select text or links not working reliably, but displaying
embedded images in HTML mails just works.

I have a hunch the mails you are talking about are actually plain text
mails with attached images interspersed with the text.

- Michael

Michael J. Hußmann

E-mail: mich...@michael-hussmann.de
WWW (personal): http://michael-hussmann.de