Tom Bulat wrote:

>>Use secure connection on a dedicated secure port: 995 (Use port checked)
>
>>Outgoing: authenticate (same as ingoing)
>>Use secure connection on a dedicated secure port: 465 (Use port checked)
>
>In my case, the my ISP did not allow a STARTTLS Comand

The STARTTLS command is normally used on the standard ports (port 110
for POP, 143 for IMAP, 25 for SMTP). When using special ports (995 for
POP, 993 for IMAP, 465 for SMTP), the STARTTLS command should not be
used; check "use a dedicated secure port" instead.

Jérôme - CTM Engineering

   "Foxtrot is the product that Spotlight could have and should have been
    but isn't. (...) If you are tired of dancin' with Spotlight, it is time
    to do the Foxtrot"
  FoxTrot Personal Search user comment on www.versiontracker.com

         Download a demo version from www.foxtrot.ch