powermail-discuss Digest #3110 - Monday, March 23, 2015

  Re: Attachments not kept in order
          by "PowerMail Engineering" <jer...@ctmdev.com>

Subject: Re: Attachments not kept in order
From: "PowerMail Engineering" <jer...@ctmdev.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 09:55:27 +0100

Winston Weinmann wrote:

>When I select a group of files as attachments to an email, PowerMail
>reorders them, seemingly in a random order.

Are you adding the attachments using the the "add attachments" toolbar button
or menu, or by drag and drop from the Finder? Are you adding them one at a
time, or with a multiple selection?

If you add them one at a time, the order should be preserved. If you add a
selection from the Finder, the order should be preserved as well, but this may
depend how you selected the files in the finder (drag-select, command click,
shift click, icon view or list view etc). If you add the selection from the
"add attachments" dialog, I think PowerMail receives the file in alphabetical
order, and there is nothing we can do about it.

Jérôme - CTM Engineering

   "Powermail soon became the most indispensable program in my life, and
    now that I've upgraded to the newest version, I'm pleased to report
    that it's gotten even better."
  PowerMail user comment on www.versiontracker.com

         Download a demo version from www.ctmdev.com

End of powermail-discuss Digest