alphabetical order).

3. I then select a group of files by dragging down the list ("drag select"?),
and click "Choose".

4. File names appear at bottom of message window, but no longer in alphabetical
order.

If I do the above, but select files one at a time, I can force the alphabetical
order to be respected, but this is time consuming and can be confusing.

If I instead drag a group of files from a Finder window, selected as I did in
#3 above, they are again not in alphabetical order, but in a different
reordering.

Changing the method of selecting a contiguous group of files, such as by using
shift-click, does not prevent the files from being re-ordering out of
alphabetical order.

For example, a group of image files that was selected in alphabetical order
ends up in this order when selected from a Finder window:
IMG_7464.JPG
IMG_7403.JPG
IMG_7397.JPG
IMG_7407.JPG
IMG_7385.JPG
IMG_7392.JPG

When selected from an Attach File window, again starting in alphabetical order,
I get a different, again non-alphabetical, order:
IMG_7407.JPG
IMG_7385.JPG
IMG_7397.JPG
IMG_7392.JPG
IMG_7464.JPG
IMG_7403.JPG

Each method appears to produce the same "random" order if tried multiple times.

This appears to be a bug in how PowerMail selects files.

- Winston Weinmann