Sending out again - would truly appreciate some insight from the industry :)

I am looking to create some consistency in our program concerning air sampler
usage. We currently have air samplers which may be used for effluent sampling
and then checked out later for a routine air sampler. There are some
differences in how we check out and return the instruments depending on the use
and I am looking to see what the rest of the industry does.

My questions are the following :

1.      How do you issue and return...?

a.      Effluent Air Samplers

b.      Job Coverage Routine Air Samplers

2.      Do you and if so, How do you document the performance check of... ?

a.      Effluent Air Samplers

b.      Job Coverage Routine Air Samplers

3.      How do you handle and document calibration of...?

a.      Effluent Air Samplers

b.      Job Coverage Routine Air Samplers

Thank you!!

Kirsten Breeden
Health Physicist III
Radiation Protection and Chemistry
North Anna Power Station
1022 Haley Drive
Mineral, Virginia 23117
(540) 894 2117

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This electronic message contains information which may
be legally confidential and or privileged and does not in any case represent a
firm ENERGY COMMODITY bid or offer relating thereto which binds the sender
without an additional express written confirmation to that effect.  The
information is intended solely for the individual or entity named above and
access by anyone else is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended recipient,
any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this
information is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this
electronic transmission in error, please reply immediately to the sender that
you have received the message in error, and delete it.  Thank you.