From: Lebda, John T [mailto:leb...@firstenergycorp.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2018 1:30 PM
To: powernet@hpspowernet.org
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [powernet] TLD exchange question for declared pregnant
workers

This is an EXTERNAL email. STOP. THINK before you CLICK links or OPEN
attachments. If suspicious please forward to incide...@aep.com for review.

________________________________
At Beaver Valley, we would issue a new TLD to a worker declaring pregnancy if
their electronic dosimeter measured dose for the wear period exceeds 10 mrem.

If their dose is <=10 mrem, we let them keep their current TLD.

How do other plants handle a worker's TLD upon declaration of pregnancy?

John Lebda
Staff Nuclear Spec.
Beaver Valley Power Station
leb...@firstenergycorp.com

The information contained in this message is intended only for the personal and
confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the
document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying
in error, please notify us immediately, and delete the original message.