From: Estes, Joel A:(Contractor - GenCo-Nuc) [mailto:joel.es...@exeloncorp.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 1, 2018 4:48 PM
To: powernet@hpspowernet.org
Subject: [powernet] Continued Use of Telex

Have any other utilities moved to eliminate all use of Telex in wake of the
latest FCC sale of frequencies? I'm getting conflicting info from our IT and
Engineering folks at Corporate, which is vastly different than what Telex is
telling me.

The Bosch communication makes sense to me, but I'd like to know if other folks
interpret it so different that they are looking to eliminate use of the
equipment altogether.

Any responses are appreciated.

Joel Estes
LaSalle RR Project ALARA
815-415-4165

This Email message and any attachment may contain information that is
proprietary, legally privileged, confidential and/or subject to copyright
belonging to Exelon Corporation or its affiliates ("Exelon"). This Email is
intended solely for the use of the person(s) to which it is addressed. If you
are not an intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for
delivery of this Email to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this Email is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately
notify the sender and permanently delete this Email and any copies. Exelon
policies expressly prohibit employees from making defamatory or offensive
statements and infringing any copyright or any other legal right by Email
communication. Exelon will not accept any liability in respect of such
communications. -EXCIP