Browns Ferry is currently diving in the equipment pit cutting up the Steam
Dryer and we are using 8 OSL dosimeters including the one on the back.  We have
transmitting SRDs on all of those locations but the head.  The head has a SRD
in addition to OSL but cannot transmit it due to seal around divers neck.  We
also use extremities but no transmitting SRDs on those.  Below are the
locations we are using

Chest
Back
Right Leg
Left Leg
Right Arm
Left Arm
Gonads
Head

Chuck Creamer
Health Physicist
Radiation Protection

Tennessee Valley Authority; Browns Ferry Nuclear Plant
P.O. Box 2000 (Mail Stop NAB-1G-BFN)
Decatur, Al. 35609-2000

256.729.2983 (w)
cecrea...@tva.gov<mailto:cecrea...@tva.gov>
[https://lakeinfo.tva.gov/web/images/tva_logo_32b.png]<https://tva.com/>
[https://lakeinfo.tva.gov/web/images/blue_line.png]
[https://lakeinfo.tva.gov/web/images/facebook2.png]<https://www.facebook.com/TVA/>[https://lakeinfo.tva.gov/web/images/twitter2.png]<https://twitter.com/tvanews>[https://lakeinfo.tva.gov/web/images/instagram2.png]<https://instagram.com/tva>[https://lakeinfo.tva.gov/web/images/youtube2.png]<https://www.youtube.com/user/TVANewsVideo>[https://lakeinfo.tva.gov/web/images/linkedin2.png]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/tva>[https://lakeinfo.tva.gov/web/images/flickr2.png]<https://www.flickr.com/photos/tennesseevalleyauthority/>
NOTICE: This electronic message transmission contains information that may be
TVA SENSITIVE, TVA RESTRICTED, or TVA CONFIDENTIAL. Any misuse or unauthorized
disclosure can result in both civil and criminal penalties. If you are not the
intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use
of the content of this information is prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify me immediately by email and delete the