They worked great at Browns Ferry. Used them the last outage when we cut up our
Steam dryer as part of EPU.  Used them with the active dive antenna and AWM.
That evolution consisted of almost three weeks of diving.  The updates much
faster than the old system as did not have to deal with the iMUX.  I was
skeptical at first but after using it the last outage would not want to go
back.  The update time for each of the dosimeters was 4-8 seconds which was
much better than we saw with the old system.

Will be diving again this upcoming outage.

Chuck Creamer
Health Physicist
Radiation Protection

Tennessee Valley Authority; Browns Ferry Nuclear Plant
P.O. Box 2000 (Mail Stop NAB-1G-BFN)
Decatur, Al. 35609-2000

256.729.2983 (w)
cecrea...@tva.gov<mailto:cecrea...@tva.gov>
[https://lakeinfo.tva.gov/web/images/tva_logo_32b.png]<https://tva.com/>
[https://lakeinfo.tva.gov/web/images/blue_line.png]
[https://lakeinfo.tva.gov/web/images/facebook2.png]<https://www.facebook.com/TVA/>[https://lakeinfo.tva.gov/web/images/twitter2.png]<https://twitter.com/tvanews>[https://lakeinfo.tva.gov/web/images/instagram2.png]<https://instagram.com/tva>[https://lakeinfo.tva.gov/web/images/youtube2.png]<https://www.youtube.com/user/TVANewsVideo>[https://lakeinfo.tva.gov/web/images/linkedin2.png]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/tva>[https://lakeinfo.tva.gov/web/images/flickr2.png]<https://www.flickr.com/photos/tennesseevalleyauthority/>
NOTICE: This electronic message transmission contains information that may be
TVA SENSITIVE, TVA RESTRICTED, or TVA CONFIDENTIAL. Any misuse or unauthorized
disclosure can result in both civil and criminal penalties. If you are not the
intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use
of the content of this information is prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify me immediately by email and delete the