OpenBSD has hands down the best PowerPC support out there. I still use a G4 as an ssh/serial terminal / network scanning machine and another dual cpu G4 as a small webserver. They just wont quit and have found no reason to migrate to something else. It even handles my secondary softraid crypto drive like a boss as well. 10/10 support for packages too. Anything I need within reason is just a quick pkg_add away. No compiling, no screwing around. Oh thank heaven for OpenBSD. It Just Works