Dear All,

I am working on the design of a system to teach programming that takes
student motivation into account. Rather than building a complete
system, I am looking for an existing system which I could modify to
incorporate a motivational component.

Does anyone have or know of such an Intelligent Tutoring System where
the source code is available for use?

The programming language in the content of the system is not fixed at
this stage, nor is the language used to develop the actual system
itself.

Any suggestions, links, etc, would be very much appreciated.

Kind regards,
Alison Hull

IDEAs Laboratory, Department of Informatics
University of Sussex