Hi all,

I've become interested in visual programming languages, but a bit
disappointed that visual notation tends to be based on topological
rather than geometrical relationships.  In fact the only example of a
computer language using geometrical notation I've found is the
ReacTable and the related TurTan, which use relative orientation and
proximity of symbols.  Are there others?

Also, perhaps a more interesting question is, why aren't there more?
I can see why you wouldn't want (practically) continuous parameters of
distance involved in business logic, but how about programming
languages for use in the arts?

alex

--
The Open University is incorporated by Royal Charter (RC 000391), an exempt
charity in England & Wales and a charity registered in Scotland (SC 038302).