Hi Richard,

A couple of clarifications - your primary experimental
manipulation is 'style', is that right? Could you explain what
this means?

And do you have a hypothesis, regarding the impact of 'style' on
your measures? (and the expected interaction of age/experience
with style).

With luck, we will soon have the Psychology of Programming book
available online, after which David Gilmore's chapter on
'Methodological Issues in the Study of Programming' will provide
useful guidance along these lines.

Alan

--
Alan Blackwell
Reader in Interdisciplinary Design, University of Cambridge