> Self-Reporting emotional experiences in computing lab sessions: an emotional
> regulation perspective
> Judith Good, Jon Rimmer, Eric Harris and Madeline Balaam

i'm curious how the 2 devices for recording emotional state were
thought up - i had immediate reactions, thoughts about what i
off-the-cuff (subjective, unresearched) see as negative issues with
them and ideas about what would be better. of course it often depends
on what resources are available, both for the physical in-hand device
and the software one.

overall the hair-brained vision i have in my head is a set of cubes,
with a rudimentary motion sensor inside. emoticons on the faces.
multiple cubes to allow for multiple dimensions.

sincerely.

--
The Open University is incorporated by Royal Charter (RC 000391), an exempt
charity in England & Wales and a charity registered in Scotland (SC 038302).