From: Chris.Exton
Sent: 09 November 2016 08:31
To: Jim.Buckley
Subject: FW: Human Resources Advertisement - Chair in STEM Education

From: Oliver.McGarr
Sent: 09 November 2016 08:13
To: Clare.McInerney <clare.mciner...@lero.ie<mailto:clare.mciner...@lero.ie>>;
Chris.Exton <chris.ex...@ul.ie<mailto:chris.ex...@ul.ie>>

Hi Clare, Chris,

You probably saw this add go out a while back and I’ve been meaning to ask you
if you could circulate this to any STEM Ed colleagues in your area.  It would
be great if we had a good spread of potential candidates across the STEM
spectrum.

Ollie

Dr Oliver McGarr
Head, School of Education
Faculty of Education and Health Sciences
University of Limerick
Ireland
oliver.mcg...@ul.ie<mailto:oliver.mcg...@ul.ie>
+353 (0)61 202934