..quite agree with the view that for some reasons, polygamy may destroy
marriage...i didnt say anything abt it...but anyhow it has been clearly
stipulated, both in holy book qur'an or hadist, that is a legal
practise...can't we abolish or refute it?.  we should respect religious
stipulations, shoudn't we? ....if men are supposed to be civilised in our
sexual needs (wife), why we could not be committed to our religion?.  which is
the holy guidance, wives or religion?

FB

Carla Annamarie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

is it ur best defence or perhaps a plea..:))..
it's a undeniable fact that when it comes to sex matters..men is the
predator.., im not talking bias.., for example u cant denied a men's
biological system here..,rite? when u re talking abt sex..especially..
anyway, i agree when it takes two ppl to conduct sex..bcs it need two to
tango..:))..but i dont blame men for having such a overcapacity or
consumptive desire.., but after married men should  be more civilised
concerning sexual needs bcs their needs is fulfilled by their wifes..so
having affairs or polygamy is out of question..., if men re still
single..he doesnt have obligation except to God and himself abt what he
wants to do with his body and his life..but when men got married he has
responsibility to his wife for every thing he does..bcs it's married all
abt..,rite?
btw...i think gay or lesbians issue has nothing gonna do with the subject
of discussion here..brought it up seems bias..

                      farid bajber

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:
ppiindia@yahoogroups.com
                      m>                       cc:

                      Sent by:                 Subject:  Re: [ppiindia] Re:
Mengharamkan Poligami,
                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]         Melindungi Perzinahan

                      ups.com

                      05/04/2005 05:19

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      ppiindia

Dear Madame Annamarie, (...panjang bener nich nama yach?)

that's not true, mam....klo u r sttment seperti itu, u r not fair, too
bias. in fact, female desire is bigger than that is of male. u can't blame
of prostitution on male only. no way mam!! a study has revealed that in
some western countries that the lesbians outnumber homos. so, who are
desparately seeking for fulfilment of their desire then?.

FB

Carla Annamarie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

actually pak Samudjo gak binun..cuman gak mo trima kenyataanya aja
kali..:))..joking neh:))..
btw "desire" is humane..actually is a blessing.., ppl without desire is
really pathetic..no passions means no life at all...
klo udah married kan mestinya udah punya "wadah" for communicating
,expressing, conducting, sharing "desire"..., pernikahan just for two
ppl..kalo udah more than two means adultery..., so klo org polygamy ..means
overcapacity..or consumptive neh..:))..
but the answer is simply.." men's cant live without sex.." or perhaps kalo
lebih rinci lagi men's is sex's slave or men's life depends on it..for
example every day..how many times men's visualize or imagine the images of
sex..? i think more than hundreds..even some ppl thousands of times..

                      "Samudjo"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:
<ppiindia@yahoogroups.com>
                      .com>                    cc:

                      Sent by:                 Subject:  Re: [ppiindia] Re:
Mengharamkan Poligami,
                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]         Melindungi Perzinahan

                      ups.com

                      05/04/2005 03:55

                      PM

                      Please respond to