dont change and run cowardly from the subject.

so as i said previously those DPR ppl, also should demand to ban indonesian
ppl to use these stuff:
> 1. Most of the Windows NT and XP operating systems were developed
by Microsoft-Israel.
> 2. The Pentium MMX Chip technology was designed in Israel at Intel.
Both the Pentium-4 microprocessor and the Centrino processor were
entirely designed, developed, and produced in Israel.
> 3. The Pentium microprocessor in your computer was most likely made
in Israel.
> 4. Voice mail technology was developed in Israel.
> 5. Both Microsoft and Cisco built their only R&D facilities outside
the US in Israel.
> 6. The technology for the AOL Instant Messenger ICQ was developed
in 1996 by four young Israelis.
>  btw, i think many of jewish haters maybe dont know that maybe they
are working in companies or using stuff that invented/produced/ made by
jewish.

> so cut the crap...and for once show some intellect for heaven's sake. ..

respond to my statement above, if you can .

and pls dont run away from the subject. stick to it..ok?