i dont see any intelligent respond to my previous statement..., i begin to
loose patience here btw. i think ur responds was a joke..

so dont ridicule ur self any further....., it's not worth it...

________________________________
From: yustamb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: ppiindia@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, December 9, 2008 10:06:31 PM
Subject: [ppiindia] Re: Anggota DPR Protes Keras Kehadiran Israel di Kemayoran

*** Yes, the subject is about the stuff that made by Jewish people,
but you should know that stuff is not everything. You are so proud
about Jewish people, but you don't know that many of their invention
had been made many people suffered. The real sample is when Einstein
found a nuclear power, those stuff had made a lot of people die in
Nagasaki and Hiroshima, America used it for killing people not for the
welfare of human life. So, all of the stuff which has been found by a
Jewish people will have a function like a knife, where it can be used
for surgery operation but it also can be used for killing people.
Means those stuff, for a bad guy is useful, but for a good guy is
useful too.

So why we don't like a bad guy come to the nation which is respect to
basic human life to get free without colonialism.

Salam,

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] s.com, carla annamarie kneefel
<carla_annamarie17@ ...> wrote:

> dont change and run cowardly from the subject.
>
> so as i said previously those DPR ppl, also should demand to ban
indonesian
> ppl to use these stuff:
> > 1. Most of the Windows NT and XP operating systems were developed
> by Microsoft-Israel.
> > 2. The Pentium MMX Chip technology was designed in Israel at Intel.
> Both the Pentium-4 microprocessor and the Centrino processor were
> entirely designed, developed, and produced in Israel.
> > 3. The Pentium microprocessor in your computer was most likely made
> in Israel.
> > 4. Voice mail technology was developed in Israel.
> > 5. Both Microsoft and Cisco built their only R&D facilities outside
> the US in Israel.
> > 6. The technology for the AOL Instant Messenger ICQ was developed
> in 1996 by four young Israelis.
> >  btw, i think many of jewish haters maybe dont know that maybe they
> are working in companies or using stuff that invented/produced/ made by
> jewish.
> >
> > so cut the crap...and for once show some intellect for
heaven's sake. ..

> respond to my statement above, if you can .
>
> and pls dont run away from the subject. stick to it..ok?
>

> ____________ _________ _________ __
Kemayoran

> *** Both America and Israel are colonizer, where in the free world
> right now there is no country like them, we are living in the world
> that democracy is a fundamental for every nation to build their
> country. So this is not about their stuff, as we use in every day
> life, but they are still continuing the bad habit of west country's
> done on the old fashion to colonize a free country, like Iraq and
> Palestine.
>
> Second that Indonesia has no diplomatic contact with Israel, cause
> by their act as colonize nation, where in our constitution say that we
> are against with colonialism, so why there were some Israeli ppl could
> enter to Indonesia. I think no one of Indonesian ppl hate Jewish but
> they know that Jewish words can't be trust.
>
> salam,
>
> --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] s.com, carla annamarie kneefel
> <carla_annamarie17@ ...> wrote:
> >
> > so in that case those DPR ppl, also should demand to ban indonesian
> ppl to use these stuff:
> > 1. Most of the Windows NT and XP operating systems were developed
> by Microsoft-Israel.
> > 2. The Pentium MMX Chip technology was designed in Israel at Intel.
> Both the Pentium-4 microprocessor and the Centrino processor were
> entirely designed, developed, and produced in Israel.
> > 3. The Pentium microprocessor in your computer was most likely made
> in Israel.
> > 4. Voice mail technology was developed in Israel.
> > 5. Both Microsoft and Cisco built their only R&D facilities outside
> the US in Israel.
> > 6. The technology for the AOL Instant Messenger ICQ was developed
> in 1996 by four young Israelis.
> >

> > btw, i think many of jewish haters maybe dont know that maybe they
> are working in companies or using stuff that invented/produced/ made by
> jewish.
> >
> > so cut the crap...and for once show some intellect for
heaven's sake. ..

> > ____________ _________ _________ __
> > From: Kartono Mohamad <kmjp47@>
> > To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] s.com; aipi_politik@ yahoogroups. com; news
> Trans TV <news-transtv@ yahoogroups. com>; kampus tiga
> <kampus-tiga@ yahoogroups. com>; HMI Kahmi Pro Network
> <kahmi_pro_network@ yahoogroups. com>; Forum Kompas
> <forum-pembaca- [EMAIL PROTECTED] ps.com>; pantau
> <pantau-komunitas@ yahoogroups. com>; jurnalisme
> <jurnalisme@ yahoogro ups.com>; [EMAIL PROTECTED] com
> > Sent: Saturday, December 6, 2008 3:09:26 PM
> > Subject: Re: [ppiindia] Anggota DPR Protes Keras Kehadiran Israel di
> Kemayoran
> >
> > Tetapi akan diam kalau AS ikut, meski AS nyata2 menjajah Irak.
> > Sent from my BlackBerry®
> > powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT

Demokrat).