Recently I learned how to use pdfscreen for computer  presentation.
The document for it suggests to use ppower4 for the post processing.

I have been using latex for a long time. Preparing .pdf file for pdfscreen creates no problem for me.

It seems that \pause is a very useful command.
In general, the demo from the ppower4 page looks fantastic...

I have difficulties installing  ppower4.

I use Windows XP system.  I dounloaded

*
o |pause.sty|
<http://www-sp.iti.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/software/ppower4/pause.sty>

o |background.sty|
<http://www-sp.iti.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/software/ppower4/background.sty>

o |pp4link.sty|
<http://www-sp.iti.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/software/ppower4/pp4link.sty>

o |mpmulti.sty|
<http://www-sp.iti.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/software/ppower4/mpmulti.sty>

o |texpause.sty|
<http://www-sp.iti.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/software/ppower4/texpause.sty>

o |pp4slide.sty|
<http://www-sp.iti.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/software/ppower4/pp4slide.sty>

             |pp4p.jar|
     <http://www-sp.iti.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/software/ppower4/pp4p.jar>

and keep them in the same directory as my pdfscreen files are. But probably it is wrong... Where do I put all these files?

Also, how do I create the file ppower4.bat and where exactly I have to make changes in my
Path?

Do I need to downloaded vlatex?

I am afraid that I already asked too many question...

Thank you,
Felix Lazebnik.