Hi all, I have a set of images that I want to be shown one after the
other (on PageDown presses), at the same spot - no periodic appearance or
disappearance at all.
If I use the default pause in a \multiinclude
statement, I get to see the last image in the sequencea alone, across
PageDown presses.
I have kept my \pauselevel for the page footer at 1.
If I remove this, I get the required result.
I'll appreciate any help in this regard.
Do I explicitly have to use a \mypause-like statement with a counter to
set pauselevels?
And yes, heartfelt thanks to Klaus for a wonderful package!
With warm regards,
Sumantra.
SUMANTRA DUTTA ROY                     Ph:+91-22-2576 7417(O),8417(R)
Department of Electrical Engineering    2572 0352(R) Labs: SPANN:7491
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay  8498,2572 0651,Telematics:8849
Powai, MUMBAI 400 076                 FAX:  +91-22-25723707, 25723480
INDIA.                                Office:       A-110 (EE Annexe)
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]         Res:  C-153 (A Wing), Hill Side
http://www.ee.iitb.ac.in/~sumantra/   IIT Bombay, Powai, Mumbai INDIA
             UDYOGINAM   PURUSHASIMHAM   UPAITI  LAKSHMEEH
             DAIVEN   DEYAM   ITI   KAAPURUSHAAH   VADANTI
             DAIVAM  NIHATYA KURU PAURUSHAM  AATMASHAKTYAA
             YATNE  KRITE  YADI NA SIDHYATI KO ATRA DOSHAH
                     (Favourite Sanskrit Shloka)