On Sat, Nov 8, 2008 at 4:36 PM, Giovanni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello friends,
> please say me in other english words the phrase: "We'll sort all that stuff
> out when the code is closer to being ready."
> Thanks.

>From http://www.thefreedictionary.com/sort+out :

"sort out
Verb
1. to find a solution to (a problem): did they sort out the mess?
2. to take or separate (things or people) from a larger group: to sort
out the wheat from the chaff
3. to organize (things or people) into an orderly and disciplined group
4. sort someone out to deal with a person, especially an awkward one
5. Informal to punish or tell off (someone)"

Cheers,
Ari Constancio