Sounds super!

There's no policy regarding collective add ons, but I really encourage you
to make sure that there are multiple, reliable folks able to maintain the
pypi repository for the product. It's a key step in building a product that
others will use and trust.

This is, by the way, required for anything that's actually part of Plone. At
some point, Matthew Wilkes (IIRC) wrote a tool to audit PyPI entries to make
sure this was the case.