In your original post, I thought you said you had a textbox with a down arrow to display a calendar that you wanted to replace. That's pretty much what the caldatepicker class is. Try using that instead of the calendar form class. Having said that, did you try oCalendar.Show(1)? That should show the form modal.

Chet Gardiner wrote:
Among the problems I'm having with this little object is that the calendar is a modeless form. It flashes and doesn't stay on the screen.

I tried changing it to a modal form that displays in the top level form (which MUST be the case in my application), I changed the click event from READ EVENTS to oCalendar.show(), it shows but it still craps out on me bugbox = "oCalendar is not an object" after I pick a date. It also won't ESCAPE without forcing you to pick a date.

Not acceptable, alas!

ENOUGH, ENOUGH, ENOUGH, Already!!!! Unfortunately, I've got WAY too many hours into this goddamn project as it is (MY LAST project as a programmer for hire!!!). The more time I spend, the more it costs ME (fixed price DAMN IT).

I'm going to change them all to plain text fields and to hell with it!!!

Richard Kaye
Artfact/RFC Systems
Voice: 617.219.1038

For the fastest response time, please send your support
queries to:

Technical Support - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Australian Support - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Internet Support - [EMAIL PROTECTED]