Small offices that do not have an IT staff have a hard time with the mystic
world of computer networking. We support our customers over the phone. One
EXE on the peer-to-peer server is easier to upgrade then getting the client
to update all the computers. The EXE and data in a common directory parent
makes it easier because it's only one mapped drive. A loader exe to fetch
and run the network app is in the plans, just not a high priority.

Tracy