From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bill
Kressbach
Sent: Friday, August 04, 2006 02:01 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: EventHandler() function help

I have a serial device connected to a computer.    I've built a com server
which listens for events from the device.  When an event is received the com
server has to
signal software running on another computer which responds to the event.
Sounds like a
job for eventhandler().  Well I can't get it working.  I can get most of it, I
just can't
get it to connect.  The com server (oComm) is working, I've built an events
class and
created an events object (oEvents) from it.  I've tried
eventhandler(oComm,oEvents) but it
doesn't work, I assume because oComm contains several events and
eventhandler() requires just one event.  How can I bind the individual events
in oComm to
the events in oEvents?

Bill

Bill Kressbach  wkress @ tc3net.com