> From: Ed Leafe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >
> > What kind of nonsense is that?  Do you sell a VFP license with your
> > app?
> >  I don't sell the design tools, just the final product.
>
>       We're not talking about what *I* sell or what *I* market; we were
> talking about Microsoft, remember?

The people who pay for SQL Server license fees are the ones who own
production systems.  Dev shops depending on size, and I am just
following the general audience here, would not be paying for any of
these licenses.  Your clients on the other hand are the ones who have
to pay.  As they should for use of the services that perform in their
business.