Nah, these people are too stupid.  One of my clients
is from LEbanon, and he said his home town was being
spared because it was all Christian.   He said even
though the town was spared, the people in the town
were siding with hezbollah.  They couldn't make the
connection between why they were being spared was
because they were Christian.

--- Stephen the Cook <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>