It's not worth reloading to validate that it starts in the command
window with close database,  clear commands.  If they are are not there
in the prg file vs the command window does it matter?

My point was a CUSTOMERs viewpoint on what is good and a GEEKS viewpoint
are usually far apart.  For us to get excited and say kewllll may not
have the same ooohhh and aaahhh from the client.  If it gets them
confused did you help yourself?

Why not flip the whole issue.  You and your wife are looking to buy a
house and the Realtor cracks open a set of blue prints to show your
wife how much closet space is in the house.  Would she get a better
feel if she walked around and looked at it?

My only f'n point is that I would never impress a client with raw foxpro
power.  It would be wasted on them.